ABOUT THE DOCTORS
Dr. Manjinder Singh Duggal
• Honorary Secretary of IDA, Patiala branch for 5 years
• President of IDA Patiala branch 2005-06
• Convenor, Pre-Conference Courses, 46th Punjab Dental Conference, Patiala
• Convenor, 48th Punjab State and North India Dental Conference, Ludhiana 2009
• Fellow of International College of Continuing Dental Education (ICCDE)
Doing own private dental practice since 10 years with wife Dr. Amandeep Kaur Duggal at Duggal Dental Clinic #19 B.N.Khalsa School Complex, Tripuri road, Patiala
Dr. Amandeep Kaur Duggal
• Participated NSS Camp under Youth for RURAL RECONSTRUCTION Campaign
• Member Indian Dental Association
At Duggal Dental Clinic we continually evaluate the evidence behind our treatment protocols to ensure that you receive treatments which are scientifically proven to be effective.
Our patients are our most important assests, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcomed and appreciated. We look forward to seeing you!
Duggal Dental Clinic – Health is Natural.
“Good Teeth is the index of Health”
At Duggal Dental Clinic we continually evaluate the latest dental technology to give our patients leading-edge treatments backed up by the best evidence.
* Fully Programmable Electronic Chairs
* High Low Suction
* Low Radiation Exposure Dental X-Ray : GENDEX and DURR DENTAL IMAGING
* Computer aided operatory
* Light cure unit
* Root Canal Treatment by ROTARY Endo System
~ Single visit Root Canal Treatment
* Scaling of teeth by Ultrasonic Scalers
* Intra Oral Camera: SUNI CAM with still image resolution up to 1280 × 960
* Sterlization by Ultra sonic Cleaner
* Sun Autoclave Class – B for sterilization by vapour
* UV Chamber
* Air Abrasion
* Disposable materials:
* Dental Implant
~ One-piece implant with Immediate Loading
~ Two piece implant
* Dental Laser for Bloodless Surgery
Disposable gloves, we use a fresh, new pair of gloves for every patient that is disposed off immediately after the treatement is completed. All gloves are torn as well so there is no question of whether any of them were ever used before. This is all done in front of every patient.
Disposable masks, suction tips, disposable glasses,and drapes, syrings and needles. All local anesthethic is given from sealed syringes that are opened in front of you and disposed off immediately after treatment, needles are cut in needle cutters before disposal.
19, BN KHALSA SCHOOL COMPLEX, TRIPURI, PATIALA